YGE brushless controllers from German production have proven and convinced eAnSys.
They are available from us in the following variants:
- YGE 120 HVT (4 - 12 S) 120A continuous full throttle current, telemetry.
- YGE OPTO 135 (4 -12 S) 135A continuous full throttle current, telemetry, no BEC
- YGE Aureus 135 BEC (6 - 12 S) 135A continuous full throttle current, telemetry
- YGE 205 HVT BEC (6 - 14 S) 205A continuous full throttle current, telemetry
- YGE 320 HV V1 (4 - 16S) 320A continuous full throttle current
- YGE 255 OPTO (6 - 16S) 255A continuous full throttle current, telemetry
Why should I use a telemetry controller?
Modern LiPo batteries have a special "discharge threshold" (DoD= Depth of Discharge) which is 80% of the capacity specification.
If the battery is only discharged up to this threshold, it has maximum durability within the scope of its technical design and we get the longest possible lifetime out of it. However, it should also not be significantly undercut, as each charge cycle "stresses" the battery. The "used" capacity of the battery is also transmitted in the telemetry log and can be combined with a visual and/or acoustic warning, e.g. at 75%. This way there is still a 5% capacity buffer left to land. This is much safer than just flying with a timer and not realizing until charging how much capacity has flown away . . . .
- USB adapter (PC connection for all YGE Telemtrie controllers)