Her you can find the right driver-/ enginepulley for the gear-ratio you need.
Be aware of the following:
- for drive shaft diameter of 6 and 8mm you can receive pulleys with transversly screw fitting
- the mounting happens with 4mm internal hex srews on the flattened drive shaft.
- on shaft´s without flatten area you have to flatten it with a cutting-disk (like DREMEL)
Otherwise you can mount driver-/ enginepulleys by clamping cone on drive shaft.
Clamping cone and pulley are fixed by screwing against each other on the engine shaft. For loosen the combination it can be possible that you have to use a pulling-off device.
please notice the following:
- the pulleys for 4mm, 5mm and 6mm shaft´s are identic. You need only a different clamping cone.
- the pulleys for 8mm and 10mm shaft´s are identic. You need only a differnet clamping cone.
- the clamping cone for 4mm, 5mm and 8mm shaft are hollow.
- when using clamping cone´s on 6mm and 8mm engine shaft it´s possible that you have to shorten the shaft length by a cutting-disk or fitten the engine mount.